Job Description: HR Generalist:
We are currently looking for a HR Generalist to join our growing team. This is a full-time role.
This is a new role and has developed due to expansion of the company. It requires someone who enjoys planning and developing, has real attention to detail but particularly is interested in the personal development of our team.
The ideal candidate will be well organized, creative and innovative and come up with solutions, ideas and improvements on their own.
Greenman is a real estate investment fund manager who acquires, manages and operates funds created to own German food dominated retail centers.
Using this model Greenman has, since 2005, successfully selected, funded and purchased 59 Properties in Germany with a total volume of €610m for sepa¬rate commercial real estate funds.
Greenman has 31 full time employees with 18 based in the Dublin office, 11 based in Berlin and 2 in Frankfurt. In addition, the principals spend a large portion of their working week in Germany.
Whether you're recruiting top talent or keeping our current team happy and healthy, you're an excellent communicator with a knack for cultivating relationships both within and outside the company. You’ll also play a key role in shaping and nurturing our strong company culture. If you're ready to help make our stellar company even better, apply today!
Role and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a curious, energetic HR Representative and Office Coordinator to work collaboratively with our Irish and German employees and leadership teams on cultivating and fostering a positive employee experience which drives the culture for our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for HR activities to include, employee onboarding, recruiting coordination and coordinating office events.
This position will be the primary resource to managers and employees locally at our office in Dublin and will also work closely with our German colleagues. As a result, some training in German employment law might be required.
Key duties include:
- Provides Tier 1 level HR support: answering employee questions related to benefits, HR programs, onboarding and general policy & procedures
- Ensure a leadership and coaching culture is cascaded throughout the organization.
- Build relationships with leaders and employees across the office to facilitate and promote an environment that attracts and retains diverse talent.
- Delivery and execution of training, onboarding, offboarding and benefit programs.
- 4-5 years of HR admin and HR functional experience in a high growth environment
- CIPD accredited or bachelor’s degree in HR an advantage but not required.
- German language an advantage
Critical Competencies for Success
Greenman is a fast-paced company where excellent team working, and organizational skills are necessary, as well as:
- Has a people centric and "roll up your sleeves and get it done" work style
- Comfortable working independently
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion; maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally at all levels
- Proactive in developing and effectively introducing alternatives to current HR practices, as appropriate.
- Ability to engage, inspire and influence employees at all levels
- A collaborative and result-oriented individual with a detailed oriented, partner-oriented and solutions driven mindset.
| 01 647 1121