Job Description: Asset Managers (M/F/D):
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently looking for Asset Managers to join our growing German team. These are full-time roles based in either Berlin or Frankfurt.
This role of Asset Manager requires someone who enjoys planning and developing and has a real attention to detail. The ideal candidates will be well organised, pro-active and solutions orientated team players with strong communication skills.
We are looking for dynamic characters, ready to face the daily challenges of fast-growing company while contributing to the growth of income and value of the real estate portfolio to join our team.
The role of Asset Manager encompasses direct responsibility for the property management of a sub-portfolio of assets. The Asset Manager reports to the Head of Portfolio.
Greenman is a real estate investment fund manager who acquires, manages and operates funds created to own German food dominated retail centres.
Using this model Greenman has, since 2005, successfully selected, funded and purchased 64 properties in Germany with a total volume of over €660m for separate commercial real estate funds.
Greenman has 33 full time employees with 19 based in Dublin, 12 in Berlin and 2 in Frankfurt. In addition, the principals spend a large portion of their working week in Germany.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are looking for a dynamic character, ready to face the daily challenges of fast growing company while contributing to the growth of income and value of the real estate portfolio to join our team as a Junior Asset Manager.
The role of a Junior Asset Manager encompasses direct responsibility for the property management of a sub-portfolio of assets. The Junior Asset Manager reports to the Head of Portfolio.
KEY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Commercial property management
- Technical property management
- Rent collection management
- Tenant management & correspondence
- Letting management (including sourcing new tenants and negotiating and preparing new leases and lease amendments)
- Developing and implementing individual Asset Strategies with the goal to optimise income and costs and achieve value creation
- Complaint and general issue management
- Regular property site visits
- Preparation of annual side costs reconciliations (SCRs)
- Instruction and monitoring of maintenance, repairs and CAPEX works
- Steering of Facility Managers, Centre Managers, Housekeepers and general third-party service providers
- Snagging and defect follow-up management
- General regular reporting (in German and English)
- Bank reporting
- Annual budget planning and preparation (in German and English)
- Data input and management for Property Management and Management Information systems
- The ideal candidates would have a minimum of 1 to 3 years direct experience
Critical Competencies for Success
Greenman is a fast-paced company where excellent team working and organisational skills are necessary, as well as:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & Word
- Experience working with the PM software system “REALAX” a benefit
- Fluency in both German and English
- A people centric and “roll up your sleeves and get it done” work style
- Willingness to travel
- Collaborative and results-oriented mindset